Thursday, November 4, 2010

Up and at 'em, eh?

Well, I officially have one follower. Yeah!

Resisted the temptation to weigh myself in today. I didn't mention it yesterday, but I was constantly feeling discouraged about the slightest weight gain. So, I'll try once a week.

I did not stick to my meal plan yesterday because I ended up w one of those headaches again that make you sick. So, by the time I slept it off and felt a bit better, all I could eat was toast. So, I had a banana, hot tea w splenda, water, six pieces of toast with margarine and cherry preserves throughout the day yesterday. I suppose that's under 1000 calories, but I didn't feel well.

Today, I'm starting w Yoplait light Strawberry yogurt. I have to be on the road for about 4 hours today for court so I will have to eat lunch on the road. I've brought carrots and apples for me to eat on the road.

No plans for dinner tonight, but it will likely be with my mother in Burnsville tonight.

As to the little moments, I took Teddy to Arby's last night because he wanted some curly fries. There was a car behind me in the drive up lane so I flipped that little switch on my rear view mirror. Teddy saw what I did and started saying how cool that was that the mirror moves with that little switch and then started switching it back and forth. My response usually would have been to shut his behavior down because I would be afraid that it would break, but I let it go this time so he could experience how the rear view mirror switch worked. And, it didn't break.

No comments:

Post a Comment